Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WBW~Way Back Wednesday

got any spinach?

When Jacob was a year old, getting close to two, we could ask him to make his Popeye face and this is what you would get. Such a ham and he still has this wonderful personality! He was very good at this and knew we would laugh hysterically~
Just a pretty face~they do not make them any cuter...
We laughed about these pics and at 6:30 this morning I asked him if he could duplicate the face....this is what I got!

And one of me just because....I think we look alike somewhat. But he really looks like my mother when she was a child.

I love WBW!!

3 comments:

~verna said...

What a funny face!

Jax said...

hahaahahaha! I LOVE the popeye face!!!!! And you were TOO CUTE!!! Look at your little sassy pose! SO CUTE! :)

Susan said...

Awesome! I gotta get back on the ball with my WBW! They are fun!