Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's start with Thursday morning......Carrie took me to the airport to pick up a rental car that I had reserved....yes my car would probably be okay but it is old and needs no extra miles so I had reserved a car. Well the car they held for me was a Jeep Wrangler hard top, yes it would be fun but not to good on gas mileage. It was all they had so I finally agreed. Now keep in mind Carrie is very busy, the calendar below is just her work calendar, I do not now how she does it!! And by the time I took this pic we were hysterical. At any rate I go to pay for the Jeep Wrangler and the lady says "um maam your license has been expired since September of 2008" is this a joke? no it was not!
So we take off to the closest revenue........ And look what was in the door.....your kidding right?? Nope!
So we were off to another revenue....Carrie laughing the whole time. I was not laughing at this point...A few hours later and I was off in this Pontiac G6, and I must say this car
was great and got great gas mileage.


No comments: