Tuesday, March 31, 2009

up with the chickens~

Friday morning we were up very early....after a trip to Wal Mart for ponchos and hoodies, that we did not need YAY! we loaded up....
for a full day of this.....



black hoodies, only because it was cold and because we wanted to look gangsta...lol. It actually turned out just perfect, not cold, not hot and no lines for the rides! Jacob had me ride 4 rides and 3 of them were scarey....





just look at Matthew and Jacob being sweeties and riding with the little ones...hehe. They were not too happy when I tagged them on FB with these pics ;)





Pefect day!

2 comments:

Jax said...

These are SO cute! Im so glad it didnt rain!!!

Susan said...

I love SDC. It's been forever since I've been. I went in the Fall during acraftsman festival. No lines and great weather! Ideal!