Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bass Pro Shops

Friday night Jacob and I stayed on the strip in Branson and Carrie and the kids went back to her brothers. We checked in our room, got cleaned up and headed to eat crab legs at Starvin Marvin's. Saturday morning we were up early to go to Bass Pro. When we got there we had lunch at Hemingway's and I think Jacob ate 2 bites, the lady sat us at the table over looking the whole place and he could not stand it. He was totally amazed....needless to say we went fishing Sunday. I am offering money for people to take him fishing and hunting...lol
Many hours later we were on our way home. Karen (the GPS, yes they named her) only got us lost once in Harrison, and how funny was this...after driving through a mud hole and soaking myself because the window was down I pulled into a scarey loooking tattoo parlor to ask for help. Jacob begging the whole time for me to please not talk to these people....I thought he looked pretty protective in this mask he bought at BPS!







We had a great time! We did drive through some sleet and snow and it was beautiful. WOW at the NWA damage we could see, it looked like someone had chopped the tops off all the trees. And yes he does change clothes, the hoodie just acted as a coat for the weekend.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love Branson! That restaurant at Bass Pro is great.

Jax said...

HA! I love the one of him in the helmet! haha!

Susan said...

I want to take Setler there. He'd get a kick out of the animals...stuffed and statues. He and Seth watch hunting together all the time. He gets so excited when he sees a deer. He yells, "Deah...bam bam bam!" However, he also do es that to cows and horses. We have to teach him what is and isn't appropriate to shoot!