Monday, October 19, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award~


Thank you Jackie at u-can-call-me-jax.blogpsot.com for the Your Blog is Fabulous award!!! Jackie makes me smile, love that girl!


The rules for this one are simple; just share five things you are obsessed with, and then pass the award on to five of the most fabulous blogs you read!
1. I love candles, many kinds of candles. I don't really have a favorite but right now I am burning Pumpkin Spice that was a gift from a friend, it is wonderful!

2. Football, oh how I love football. My favorites are the Oakland Raiders (do not say a word..lol), the Arkansas Razorbacks, and of course Jacob's team the Lakewood Cougars.

3. Bottled water, it is a MUST at my house and we dare not run out. I am not a fan of flavored water, just regular plain ole' bottled water. It is the 1st thing I reach for of a morning!

4. California Rolls, and hey I am venturing out and trying other things but I could eat california rolls every day! Jacob is hooked as well.

5. Lipstick/lipgloss, nothing fancy but I do NOT like my lips to be naked...lol

Okay, blog peeps!! I get to tag five of you fabulous bloggers!
~Sarah at joyfully gray
~Susan at su & seth
~Kat at karl & kat
because I love all of your blogs!!

4 comments:

Jax said...

mmmm bottled water. I am addicted to it, too!

Sarah said...

you rock! thanks for the award; it makes me happy :)

Sarah said...

you rock! thanks for the award; it makes me happy :) i will pass it on as soon as i get a chance :)

also - so glad they got that thief! i've been following along and have been thinking about the robbery a lot - been bad about leaving comments. glad it is all working out. that kid should be sorry! creep.

emotional diva said...

i'm doing your blog award today. sorry it took so long. =( been a busy hectic week!