Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend stuff~ my car well she is sick, gotta get that thing repaired next weekend, not a good diagnosis.

Jacob and Brett went to the Big Buck Classic on Saturday and Jacob had a blast! Thanks Brett for taking him. And he bought yet another air soft gun and new pellets for it only these are white so now I will be picking up white pellets instead of green. I find them EVERYWHERE even in the garbage disposal..lol
Also a baton folded up in that pouch on his hip and yes that is a blow gun, it can use these lovely spears, paintballs, or just some plastic things that DO NOT feel good when you accidentally shoot your Mom in the head =) boys!!
Oh and a head light, I guess that is what you call it~ I really just wanted to show of these pretty blue eyes... and I must not forget the fish key chain Jacob bought for me =)

This will be the Superbowl choice for us. The Steelers are Jacob's favorite team. POLAMALU!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

a. I really don't know a lot about the teams in the SuperBowl. But, I think I'm rooting for the Cardinals cause I like the stories I hear about Kurt, the QB.
b. I want to see a pic of your new hair do!
c. I like Jacob's haircut, short and clean.