Friday, January 23, 2009

~The week has been a little busy, I was off Monday for the Holiday and then Wednesday for some personal things, I got my hair did =) added some darker highlights and it is stripey as I like to call it. Maybe some pics this weekend.

~Jacob has plans for the Big Buck Classic this weekend. Poor kid wishes he lived in the country and could hunt and fish year round. I think I should make this a prerequisite of my future man friend ha!

~Working on a date for my surgery and maybe looking at 2/19. Makes me nervous....

~Grey's, wow is all I can say. It started with the same head banging that it ended with last week. And um I am just having issues of how I tell Jacob that he can't watch it anymore, I mean come on he is hooked like me. But try explaining Alex's problem to a 12 year old *sigh*

And here is some Reo Speedwagon for you, I am a geek I know =)
Lots to do and lots I want to do! Have a great weekend!

No comments: