Tuesday, January 27, 2009

poor guy

Jacob was in a lot of pain with a back ache last night from some bench pressing in gym. I had him take a hot bath, then gave him a back rub THEN I used this.....
Well like an idiot I squirted this on his back (a LOT of it) acting like it was some Bath & Body Sweet Pea or something....I rubbed and rubbed and OH MY I set the poor child on fire! Warning ~never use too much of this ;) it only takes a little!!
He is at home today on the heating pad and I at work, we were under our inclement weather policy so we came in at 10:00, anxious to see what morning brings...be safe!

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

tee hee. i had a love affair with icy hot in high school... i was such a jock. :)

Unknown said...

Bless his heart! That stuff is killer if used in large doses,so I hear! Hope Jacob is feeling better,soon!