Monday, October 5, 2009

Kreativ??


Joy over at emotional diva thought I was creative enough to receive a kreativ blogger award so i'm going to pass it on. thanks so much Joy! Joy and I met through the blog world and have actually never met in person, but we will and sooner than later I hope

here are the rules:
thank the person who nominated you for this award.
copy the logo and place it on your blog.
link to the person who nominated you for this award.
name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

7 things about me you may not know:

1. I am shy when it comes to the "about me" sections of any networking site, I always wish someone would do it for me, so this award may be difficult....
2. I twist/twirl my hair, mostly when I am sleepy but I do it and have since I was a baby. My mother & grandmother would put socks on my hands in hopes I would stop...it did not work.
3. I had 8 surgeries in 2003, the last being the same procedure as open heart.
4. I am ready to date ....but if you know me you know this!
5. I can appear as a toughie but I am very sensitive, I guess it is a wall I put up.
6. I am not an animal lover.
7. Much like Joy I have seen a lot of abuse from a previous husband. I have spoke on Domestic Violation. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, do something in your community to help out.
I am a tiny bit stressed this week so I am going to tag any of you that would like to participate, I love all your blogs :)

No comments: