Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall is here and I love this cool weather! Not so ready for the freezing cold but I do like it like this.
Friday evening Jacob and I had dinner at American Pie with the Hopkin's & the French's....it was a nice visit and I enjoyed all the kiddos.
After getting back home I got a call from a friend that was out of town to move the body of a dead ferret, so here we go 2 single mothers with our children on a mission...lol yes it was wrapped by the vet but this was wierd on a cold evening with a full moon....
Saturday I got up and cooked fpr Jacob and made a big pot o' chili. We picked up Jacob's friend Matt and went to Leah's for the game. Matt stayed over and we just kind of relaxed. It was a nice weekend and I did not take one single picture..amazing I know!
Have a great week! I am still waiting to hear back from the interim principal on last week's ordeal where Jacob got hit...not happy with what he said on Friday.

1 comment:

emotional diva said...

i adore pumpkins! so plump and round and ORANGE! and they don't get made fun of for being fat, as a matter of fact, when it comes to pumpkins, the fatter, the better! wooooot!

i just nominated you for the kreativ blogger award. shoot to my page and followin directions. you can do that,....right? teeheehee!