Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WBW~ Way Back Wednesday

Halloween 2006
I worked hard on this makeup...I took off early on this day and took about 2-3 hrs to do this face. It was pretty darn cool :)


In my world....
Roomie gave her 30 day notice last night due to her financial situation and is moving back home to her parents, I will be looking as I would like to keep someone for the next year.
I want to go to a pumpkin patch, do you think Jacob would enjoy that?no?
Tomorrow night Lakewood vs Ridgeroad
And tonight is Cougar Town woot!
oh and we are both still coughing, can't seem to shake the cough.

1 comment:

Jax said...

AWESOME PHOTOS! haha! Love it! Sorry to hear about the roomie sitch. :( And I love pumpkin patches! I dunno.. I think he'd dig it if he gets to do boy things to the pumpkin like slice it up afterwards.. haha!