Tuesday, July 14, 2009

random continued...

I got my hair colored by the other hair dresser, she added in lots of brown. I was unsure at first but I am starting to like it...

I had a stomach bug attack me late Sunday night that has left me feeling as though someone has beat me in the ribs with a baseball bat. Serioulsy people if anyone you know says they have a stomach bug please be sweet to them and take car of them, it is deadly!!! I may never recover from this monster...

My float trip is this weekend, I am trying to get pumped. I am pumped, but again I must get rid of this virus.

Jacob's birthday was nice and low key just like he requested. I still can't believe he is a teenager now! He is back at football camp and called this morning to say that "all these years of football must have torn my hips up, they really hurt"
I said well you have only been playing for 5 years....not 50!! They must be working him out pretty good!

No comments: