Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WBW~ Way Back Wednesday

Jacob, Pre-K, Scott Elementary
2001
He was so excited, look at that grin!!
This is the only year that he has not gone to Lakewood.
Katie his step sister was already in school so he thought he was big stuff hanging with the older kids.

He did question the socks when I showed him these pics :)


Are you serious?? I know it's not a pic but I came across this and had to share. In 2002 I had this awfully bright personalized plate on the front of my white Monte Carlo. Ohhh I crack myself up....didn't want anyone to miss me in traffic...lol
Glad it was not on there yesterday when the wierd guy asked for my phone number in traffic on my way home, thennnn he pulled over, thennnn he followed for a bit. I took a side road and was outta there ha!

2 comments:

melissa said...

um, what kind of psycho asks for your phone number in traffic? yikes! :)

Jax said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAH! Awesome license! And I personally like Jacob's socks. Secret: I hate those darn little socks. I know I know.. they're cuter, but I wear pants to the gym with long socks. I love them. hahah!