Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WBW~ Way Back Wednesday

Jacob
Baptist Health Preschool 1998


I signed the papers for photos that at the time were called Glamour Shots and went on to work, a few weeks later I arrived to pick him up and these were on display, talk about melt a Momma's heart. And if you know Jacob you know that this is so him, he would wear camo daily if he could. Just give the boy some woods and he would be a-okay. I just asked him the other night why he didn't want to go to the movies with some friends? His response was "Mom I get enough of all that at school, I want to go fishing!"

I chose Way Back Wednesday because Wordless Wednesday is supposed to be wordless and I might want to say something...and for some reason it irritates me to see a blog that says Wordless Wednesday and has 6 paragraphs under the photo, ummm hello, wordless???

1 comment:

Jax said...

I LURVE IT! I dont have anything WAY back b/c I'd have to scan it and I dont have a scanner. I need to get some pics off my old computer I'd already scanned in. I love this photo of Jacob! And the story! How precious!