Thursday, March 19, 2009

Let the madness begin....

March Madness starts today~ I have not completed or even seen a bracket, I think it must have crept up on us. I will just have to hope that you win with your bracket.


And tonight is.....
I have had this Bunco set for several years and am now getting to use it.
Jacob is home with a stomach bug, I had to pick him up from school yesterday. I sure hope it doesn't cycle through the house. Until then let the games begin!!
I do have a question that has been brought to me lately...lol??? I am single and dating and certainly no spring chicken(37)...where do you draw the line with age? What is too young? What is too old? Share your thoughts..

2 comments:

♥Joy♥ said...

Soooooooooo...sports...yeahhh...=D

How are you doing? I've been reading...commenting...ummm...another story! I'm glad you are doing well after your surgery! Tell Jake HI for me! And I DID get your e mail about the Pay It Forward thing! Your e mails make me smile!

XOXO
~J

Unknown said...

If you're happy then personally I think the # is irrelevant. That's all it is anyhow. I know 2o somethings more mature than 40 somethings, so what exactly does the number say lol. Granted my husband is younger than me, but hey Demi made it cool! He is the best man I've ever dated period! So don't let the age bother you, go with your feelings :).