Thursday, March 5, 2009

carpet cleaned~check
laundry complete~check (well almost)
last minute shopping~check
plans for Jacob~check
Carrie lined out to be the poor person to take me~check

I guess I am ready, let's go under the knife.....

In other news....T.O. kicked off the Cowboys, I am no Cowboys fan but I am sure not a T.O. fan! And I sure hope the Raiders do not take him back!! I heard mention of him going to Miami....... fine by me =)

Without Terrell Owens, the Cowboys still have plenty of talent. And no matter how far they go next season, they will not carry as much baggage.
Jerry Jones may finally be getting it. The Cowboys’ decision to release Owens late Wednesday night had to be difficult for the Cowboys’ owner. But it was the right move. So was the earlier decision to release Adam “Pacman” Jones.
While Terrell Owens is a talented football player, the distraction he brings is no longer worth it to the Cowboys. It takes more than talent to build a championship team.

1 comment:

the day's said...

finally got a chance to check in on my fav blog stalker. we will keep you in our prayers....hang in there!