Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Are you serious??

Bachelor dude, your a trip!!!
Yes Molly was my pick all along, BUT to bring that poor Melissa girl on stage televised to tell her that...wow! Maybe she turned out to be a royal witch like I had said all along.

I kept thinking is this staged? Is this real?
Do you think it could have been staged? Share your thoughts....

And I think if I was Molly I would let him get on down the road...ha! How redneck did that sound? *laughing at self*

U2 releasing new album...gotta check that out.

2 comments:

Jax said...

I think it was staged.. Somehow I just think it had to be... Poor Melissa. :( if it wasnt staged, how does Molly get all kissy kissy when he just split with his FIANCE?!

Stacia said...

I had been told that he had been seeing Molly all along! hmmm just might make sense....