Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's get this out of the way and move on to Christmas because the lights and music excite me so much *big grin*

I am going to try to be short and brief with this...
Good news~ The Histo is NOT back!!! YAY

I have 5 wires that hold my breast plate (chest) together. The top one must come out, it is causing bone to grow outward. January is my plan, we are going to take care of that and a few other things all at once. The good thing is they are going to repair my scar and make it hairline.
To repair my collar bone would entail a metal plate from my collar bone to my breast plate and it would make my arm a fixed joint meaning I would never lift it above my head again, ummm I am thinking not, I will just handle the chronic pain as I do now. And exercise it and get therapy on it...any kind he said physical, heat, relaxation, actupuncture, anything that helps. OF course after I heal from the surgery.

No comments: