Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hump Day~ now let's get over this hump ha! This will be a good day!

Just a few things~

My favorite green phone is dead and gone, there was no hope for it. I had an IT guy look at it and he said the keypad is sticking. Probably one too many beverages spilled on it...lol
This means I am carrying this ancient phone because I just can't see buying a new one right now, guess what I lost tons of numbers. SO if I never call you again this could be why.
Terrible to get a text and have to ask "who is this?"

I see the cardiac doc this afternoon. Sweaty palms to say the least, my stomach is doing flip flops. But honestly I feel much better than my last appointment with him.

I got the lights hung on the outside of my house and they only go half way down, bummer! Must finish those but could not see myself on the ladder in the rain last night. The neighbor basically called me stupid last year for being on a wet ladder.

Jacob is getting so ready for his much needed Christmas break.

No comments: