Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jacob received his admission ticket for the ACT in the mail yesterday. It made me really stop and think how proud I was. He and I discussed what an honor this was in 7th grade and he asked a few questions. I think he may be getting a little nervous. I explained that he will do great and it is not until February and he can get nervous later, for now let's just think about Santa Claus. Yes I believe :)

We are going to HS for Thanksgiving and Juli will be cooking a very non-traditional dinner. A few menu items I am aware of are quiche, caviar (southern style), and if I know Juli I am sure salmon is on there somewhere...hmmmm interesting but I know it will be great!

I do plan to cook a traditional meal on Saturday~ come join us, seriously! See you Saturday!

No comments: