Monday, November 24, 2008

I love you Kodak! My camera arrived today. I never thought I would have it by Thanksgiving, oh so grateful for the timing and the warranty :)
Weekend was very busy~CV joints on car fixed, oil changed, Della's birthday dinner @ Shogun's accompanied by Jamie & Carrie.
Christmas tree up, lights 1/2 way up. I am getting so excited.
Blogger will not let me post any photos, maybe tomorrow...

Thanks to everyone who hauled me around or loaned me a vehicle while my car was being repaired.

Jacob received a letter Friday that he has been chosen to be a lifetime member of the University of Arkansas' lifetime Gifted & Talented Program. You are chosen for several reasons~ being in a Gifted & Talented Program, high test scores, honor roll or being chosen for the Duke University Talent Search. Jacob was selected for more than one of these reasons. Makes a mother so proud!

No comments: