Friday, October 24, 2008

Somer is my hero today! I can read my blogs!!! YAY!!
Maybe I am a blonde maybe it was really blogger, let's just blame it on blogger, ha!

We are thankful it is Friday! Jacob has games in Conway tomorrow morning that I will not be able to make. Today is crazy sock day and I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC, can you believe it??
We were both sick with a stomach virus yesterday, yuk!

Last night Jacob decided to create a Facebook so we could try and learn it, guess what he said "that is so boring and I am going to delete it" maybe I will not try it...decisions decisions..lol

Grey's was good, the scenes with Cally (sp?) are not so easy to watch with your 12 year old, I mean seriously people...sure Jacob is very knowledgeable about many things but geeez I turn red, especially when he ask questions and Grey's is our show that we watch together.
And Izzy boy she is not going to give up, can't say that I blame her, he is hot!

No comments: