Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Hat Day

and this picture was not taken with joy! 7:00 a.m. and he is like get that camera OUT OF MY FACE, he does not say it bless his little kind heart but my goodness it pores out of him. At any rate the good sport that he is let me take one pic without his eyes showing. Mornings are very simple for us, we do the same thing at the same time every morning, yeah it is part of my obsessive behaviors but hey it makes for a good morning. Have you ever known anyone that screams get out of bed to their kids and they fuss and they fight over shoes, socks, hair, etc. Not at my house, we just do our thing =)
Last night was a chili supper at Jacob's school. Athletes were introduced, as a group, I thought it would be individuals. But it was nice.
Myspace has been blocked at work, understandable...but not facebook? Strange but I guess I will have to move it over there also! But aren't they both networking websites, I dunno *shrugs shoulders*

No comments: