This is a quarter, you do not swallow these...lol
The school nurse called this morning because Jacob had swallowed a quarter. "I just put it in my mouth and it slipped"
I dunno don't ask me but the principal REFUSED to let him stay at school. Said she had this happend 3 years ago and the student had to have surgery. Doc said he should be fine, just keep a close eye with lots of bread and water.
Lesson learned = keep quarters out of your mouth!!!
This is what I am waiting for on tomorrow night =)