Monday, August 11, 2008

Saturday Daniel invited Jacob to Playtime Pizza. Jacob said it was a really neat place~

Lots to do this week to get ready for school next week, I can't believe it is that time.
Jacob and I did some shopping yesterday he has to have 2 AP English books read by Monday and we did not have neither, and nor does Books A Million. I think everyone forgot to read these over the summer and now they are out. We did manage to find one of them.

A birthday shout out to my friend Charlaine (a.k.a North Pole Mama on my links) who lives in Alaska now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Tomorrow Jacob gets fit for his contacts. He is so excited.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

charlaine said...

thanks for the shout out!! hugs to you!

Allie was 12 when she first got her contacts too, i remember how excited she was. It takes a little while to get used to them, but it is so totally worth it!

Susan said...

What books does he have to read? I might have one.
Yay for contacts. I got mine in 8th grade. I would never wear my glasses!