Tuesday, June 17, 2008


To my fellow floaters,

A few things I will not forget and I hope you don't either;

Kelli's perfume
First Time Drive Thru
My selection of music for the ride
Kelli's starving...lol
My search for Wal Mart, never again I promise ;)
Kim's story to me about the driver's license
The street signs with no streets
Chuck
Thomas, where else can you get a phone number on a river...
Hooters Camp

The twins
Justin's wife
Sunni's bug bite, hope your better today!
Shawna's mexican food
The 2nd search for Wal Mart, while taking a nap
Buy You A Drank

Sunni I will get started on that book ;) and also buy you a red bag!

Thanks again for a wonderful time!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fun weekend, we gotta do this again soon, what cha doing this weekend, you wanna go back, maybe we can get a plane ride there, ha ha!!! :-)