Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blueberry Beer & Beads

Not only did I make it home with one of Shawna's blueberry beers, my hair smelled just like it ;). And beads, I have decided the Spring River is Mardi Gras on water!
In my worry about what to wear on my feet I busted out these "old fashion" pink keds to wear. Um noooo way, the girls were not having it...lol

The Crew after floating, on our way to eat Mexican.





Shawna ate this food in no less than 3 minutes....or better yet maybe the tape worm did

Now how many people can get attacked by a squirrel the day before a float trip...only Shawna!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HMMMM, Blueberry Beer.........I must try it! Both flavors are great but together, interesting!
Can't wait to try it, though!
I love to float! SO MUCH FUN, isn't it?? But the "Spring river" is always so dang cold! Anyhoooo, looks like you had a blast, Stacia!

Tammy said...

Your float trip looked like a blast! I love the pics! I've never had Blueberry Beer. Is it good?

Stacia said...

Blueberry beer was not for me, I did taste it and it was very different. The river ...not so cold. And the punch was NASTY so sweet you could not drink it, thank goodness for my back up=)