Monday, June 30, 2008

Saturday afternoon I picked Jacob up from Deven's and we headed to Hot Springs for an overnight getaway with Jan & Juli. We had Mexican at La Hacienda and did lots of shopping.
Jan's kitchen inspires me, makes me want to overhaul mine.
Sunday morning by the lake was pleasant, the weather was so nice.
Murphy with his morning coffee...lol
Sakura Sunday, Jacob loves California Rolls I also made it to B Jaxx Saturday on our way, I was determined to get this purse and just had to have the make up bag/case.
Throw pillows finally after a year, I knew Kirklands would have something.
Jacob got a new bathing suit and some shirts. These shirts are questionable, but if you know Jacob he had to have them and is mature enough to handle the comments they will create.
These Asic shoes were a must have, they kind of remind me of the Tin Man but Jacob loves them!
And for the rest of it, it was put away right here....lol

No comments: