Monday, May 12, 2008

Two of you?


This is my card from Jacob, he always has such a good sense of humor. He also gave me a silver necklace and earrings and tanning visits @ Sundash. Michele showed up unexpected and we had lunch at El Porton. Jacob and I rented movies and grilled chicken. We had a nice day!
Now that it is public Michele is moving back to Arkansas. She got her Arkansas license last week and had good news at the job fair this weekend. Cant' wait!!
Saturday I got a hair trim, which is much more than I wanted, manicure and pedicure, then headed out to Smokey's Pub for some night life with Kim, Carrie and ton of other's. I saw people I had not seen in a while, imagine that, me knowing someone there...lol
Jacob spent the night with Jeremy and they went to a Twisters game.
Friday night Jacob & I went to Della's to see the hardware floors being installed. Jacob & Meagan went to the new bowling alley and us girls had dinner.
Great weekend! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yes, I emailed Denise! That crazy lady! Anyhow, the paper sale. Megan let me in on the scoop. It's at the Prothro Junction exit. I'll let ya know about the next one provided I find out in time!

the day's said...

oooh, stacia...i like the new blog colors! so girly and pretty! thanks for your sweet mother's day message. i am sorry to hear about your mom, i can only imagine how hard that must have been for you. i am glad to hear you had such a great mother's day...you deserve it!! take care...