Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hades, frogs & cheese dip

Jacob has a project due tomorrow on Greek Mythology on Hades. He has known since April but "forgot" to tell me and this project is part of his portfolio for middle school. soooo I called in the troops. Jan, Juli, Ashley & Bailey were there waiting on us.
Bailey was eager to help Jacob....
Bailey also has a project due and that was to create a Tropical Rain Forest.
This turned out too cute.


Thanks to everyone for your help. We wrapped things up very near midnight last night.
Can you tell I have been tanning =)

1 comment:

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Looks like you all have been very busy!! I always waited to the last minute to do my projects!! Yes, I can tell you have been tanning. I get whiter by the day, I miss the tanning bed :)Have a great weekend!!