Monday, March 23, 2009

MRI Monday~
So I had my MRI at 7:45 this morning, they really should make that a little bit quicker process I needed to sneeze and my instructions were, as she placed the cage around my head, do not move your head. And as luck has it I don't hold still very well for anything...lol
The contrast stuff they inject is nasty, I could smell it and taste it. But it's over and I see the neurologist Wednesday. I would appreciate your prayers.

Now I have no pictures this morning because um well um *stuttering* I left my purse laying somewhere Friday night while I was dancing....I went out with the roomie and 5 of his friends for his birthday. The purse has been located and I should be getting it today, thank goodness.

Jacob is on Spring Break and we have a little getaway with the Parsley's coming up...can't wait!!

1 comment:

Jax said...

Prayers with you, pretty girl! Sheez. And I agree that sitting still in those things BLOWS. I had a spinal scan and an mri with my back and was like "You want me to sit still for HOW long?!" Then, my drugs made me fall asleep in the MRI machine adn they didnt like that either. haha.. Thinking of you. :)