Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Science project is complete! YAY!! As you can see we are back in the swing of things after the holidays and back wearing contacts. But also a wrist brace, we have an appt in the morning to see what is wrong. Falling from an 8 ft fence will make the already hurting wrist hurt more. No it is not broken or I would not be waiting.
Jacob fell when he was with the boys for 2 days, but he had a blast as always!

NYE was nice and quite at home with Jacob & Deven. Well maybe a little hectic with the pizza I burnt and the smoke alarms going off but we rang in the New Year on our way to bed, or I DID, the boys were still awake partying at 6:00 the next morning.

This weather is strange, one day your running heat and the next you want to turn on the air. Either way I have been going to the gym =)
Oh and facebook, my goodness at the people you reconnect with, wow!
And how in the world did I miss the Bachelor, who knows but I did.

Happy Hump Day~ I feel a lot of music changing going on, and this song I <3.

No comments: