Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have a few blogs I stalk/read EVERY day and feel like I know these people personally. Some of these blogs I will go to great lengths to read, one of those is Matt & Maddy's blog that you have heard me speak about. (I would put the little link here but I don't know how) at any rate they will be featured in People Magazine this Friday and I can't wait to get my copy! Pick yourself up a copy =)
Check them out on my links.

I have boats in my bathtub, a boat with twin motors and all......


2 comments:

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

I just want to thank you for all the sweet comments on Caroline :) You are too kind!! I hope your 2009 has started off Wonderful!!

Pam said...

Hi, Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I will pray that God will be with you in your situation too!
Pam