Friday, October 3, 2008

Jacob's Big~

We met with Jacob's Big through Big Brothers Big Sisters yesterday. Things went well although Jacob was very sleepy and could not stop yawning. He is a local LR attorney and they have an outing scheduled for next weekend. I also work with his father, small world eh? If you ever think for one minute that your kids don't pay attention let me tell you otherwise. Every morning for years now after Jacob's feet hit the floor I say good morning~ I may sing it , I may say something silly, you just never know. Well Thursday morning I was in a hurry and he had gotten up and was milling around and he came to me and said "well good morning!" in this very stern voice as to why haven't you spoken to me yet.
I was slacking and he did not care for that!
Have a great weekend~

3 comments:

northpolemama said...

sometimes it's nice to be held accountable, huh? (sometimes it's irritating as hell though, lol!)

Megan said...

This world is very small indeed! I have always wanted to participate in the BBBS program.

Stacia said...

Megan, You should they have such a need for bigs!