Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday already?

Tuesday Jacob had an appointment, when we left this lovely piece of rebar...
Tore this from the bottom of my car. And note how the concrete is pulled from the spot it should be in, yeah well we drug it. The noise was horrible! After almost 4 hours spent at the North Point Nissan service center it is now fixed!!
After that I took Jacob shopping with his birthday money ~ bought lots of goodies including a Ipod docking station/ clock. He was a smart shopper and i love to see that!

A little late~ A farewell to Katie. Katie was an intern here at work and has accepted a new position. We will miss you Katie!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So sorry about your car!!! Dang concrete. Thanks for the goodbye! I miss you all so much already, but REALLY LOVE my new job.. I owe you some strawberry cake! ;) Take care!!!!