Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jacob had a 6:00 game last night, and to say the least the bottom fell out right at game time and he was soaked. After getting dry we headed to Cabot to have dinner with Hardy, Della, Monica & Brittany.
We watched a movie @ Della's and headed home. Yucky rain! But the night was interesting to say the least ;). Great time!
Ballgame tonight providing the fields are not too wet.

I failed to say thanks to Susan for helping me with my blog music. As some of you know I am a music person and you may never know what will be playing rock, country, rap, really no telling just depends on my mood. Probably no rhyme or reason or there might be, just depends. Don't judge, it's mine....lol
Thanks Su!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You're welcome! My pleasure. Music makes everything better.