Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where did this week go?

I can't believe it is already Thursday. Busy week thus far.
Baseball game not so good on Monday or Tuesday.
School is out and I don't think Jacob has ever been more happy to be rid of a school year.
Jacob went to WRC yesterday and did not listen to his mother so his arms are burnt =( poor guy.
He is headed out for a over night visit to Hot Springs this evening and then will be dog sitting for 2 days, wish him luck, you guys know my patience with animals and this will be the test to see if we are really getting a dog for Jacob. Yes I know every kid needs a dog but geez it stresses me out, and um no dogs on my furniture. No I do not have fancy furniture but it just grosses me out.
Ramona rented a house right close to me~congrats to her!
Next weekend I am goingto float the Spring River with a group of girls and it is going to be a blast. I hear it is rough and I hope I make it back...lol
It is getting hot....very hot.
I hope to get some R&R this weekend.

We were held up in traffic this past Saturday over this little minor accident, Jacob took this photo.

No comments: