Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You've got mail


As I have mentioned before Michele is the high school cheerleading coach at the school she teaches at. In addition she coaches the Scream Team (pep club). In the mail today I got cheer shoes, I promise I will do a cheer for you ;)

Jacob & I both got lots of Locust Grove t-shirts and Jacob got a check for new shoes.

Thanks so Michele! She always thinks of Jacob =)

Before this photo I said "This one is for Michele" so here is your pic. I could not have one taken of myself because I am on photos strike with the dark roots I have going on...
We had practice last night and the boys got their uniforms. No more practice this week with the rain but we have a game Saturday morning in J-ville.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I need my hair done something awful!
I loved those shoes in high school when I was on the dance team. They really are good for running too! Light and cushy! You can't buy them at the store, huh? Must be ordered?