Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Ole' Monday

~Weekend was nice although it was a bit cold. Jacob spent Friday night with Jeremy and they went to a Twisters game. Thanks for the invite. They spent he day Saturday at the parks, lakes & The Old Mill.
Somehow Jacob ended up wet, hmmmm
Ballgame scheduled for Saturday morning was cancelled due to the fields being wet. We are to play tonight. GO RED SOX!!

~Yesterday I went to see Della & Monica's new house while they signed their final inspection papers. They treated me to dinner afterwards. Thanks guys!
Meagan gave me lots of ring tones ...

~I have a BUSY week ahead as well as Jacob. Today he started his Benchmark test, it is early to bed all week, not that we don't already do that =). Baseball games, I will try to get photos.
Work will be busy this week, specials meetings as well as LR City Hall is having it's 100th birthday 1908-2008.
I am also helping out a little with an event a few evenings later in the week.

~On the project mentioned below Jacob got a 95. Way to go and thanks again Juli!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hey Girly! LOVE LOVE your new blog layout! It looks great! Congrats to Jacob on his 95 that's awesome!