Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Friday!

Michele will be back today after her week in Vegas, lucky duck! She will stay with me this weekend and I guess we will get out amongst the NCAA crowds.
On my brackets I am tied in 1st with two of my coworkers =)
I am going to win this thing, oh and yes I had help, thanks A!

Jacob was very thankful when he woke up this morning because it was Friday and he is on Spring Break next week (we will get to spend most of it together) and we have had a very busy week.

I attended a funeral yesterday for a high school friend, actually junior high. I have not seen most of these girls since my mother's funeral (18 yrs ago) and it was a bit emotional. I heard over and over how much I looked like my mother or how I talked like her, etc. This is a great compliment but I think I cried from the time I left the funeral until 7:00 last night.
Rest In Peace Marci.

Baby shower at work this afternoon for Nataki & Juanenna.

1 comment:

northpolemama said...

Please write me about this. Marci C? What happened?