Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PRO SE.......eh???

I usually don't discuss these things, but hey I am a female.
So I typed the divorce papers, you know he has been gone since June, and have now sent him a second set, he claims to have never gotten the 1st set. I sent both with postage paid envelopes to return them to me. It consist of two little things to sign a decree and a waiver of service, which keeps him from even having to show up at court. There is no property, no children, no nothing....... Will he return these papers, weeeeeeell no!
I have typed it, sent it, am going to pay for it and all, but oh no~
now you know why your a** is outta there...lol IDIOT!! Laugh with me, you know you wanna =)

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Love your name too!! You didn't happen to live in the D.C. area in the early 80's?? My mom said a little girl went to her church while she was prego with me and that's how she got my name :-) I flipped through your blog a little and noticed you were looking for someone to spice up your background and signature line... if you go to http://www.chadtealeandbaby.blogspot.com/ she has a box at the top which will link you to her site. She just started and I love her stuff. I'm thinking of having her do mine soon!