Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The weekend was spent fighting off this crud I have.....Friday night I did not move from my couch. Fever, chills, etc. I felt horrible.

Jacob left for Hot Springs with Juli~ he had a great time, thanks for having him!!
Saturday night I watched the fight and then Sunday morning I thought I felt better and went and bought paint to paint my bedroom....well I got started on the trim and then started back with the fever. So I call myself finishing up on Monday while running fever *insert sigh* You all know that I hate to leave someting undone.....But I do think I like it.
I still have some trimming out to do but for now this is all I could do

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the color, Stacia!
You did a great job!

Tammy said...

I love the color you picked out. It's beautiful!