Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend was very nice, we were able to leave work Friday at noon due to the weather so I started off by cooking a big pot chili for Jacob when he arrived. We had a few friends stop by to eat also.
Saturday I got my hair colored (sorry no pictures) and I like, Thanks Heather!!
While getting my hair colored I dropped my car off at Jiffy Lube next door and when I went to pick it up the guy who did the work had gone home and he had taken my keys *insert sigh* Yes my keys in some man's pocket, luckily I had a spare car key in my purse but could not get in my own home and Jacob was at the Big Buck Classic. Soooo with time to waste and apparently money to burn...lol I went to Sam's with Heather & Rick. Jacob spent the night with Dominick and I had sipped some wine and slept like a baby.

I want to paint and I think I have picked a color ~ Sweet Georgia Brown

Until I get a camera this is the pictures you will get.....
No whining just buck up like a big girl!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

What room are you painting? Cause that matters! I recently did our laundry room in "carmel latte" and loooved it, but I think it'd only work for a small room.

Stacia said...

Everything except for the bath and red room....I have an antique white now that appears too yellow to me anymore.