Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random....

Jacob and Dominick went to church last night. Jeremy we missed you again.
Jacob had on a shirt last night that said "The Rules Don't Apply To Me" well it made me think......I need one that says "The Rules Only Apply To Me"
Can you get started on that Tshirt order please...lol

Do you believe in Karma? I do! Seen it all to many times especially to these people that act so devious....

Still under the weather, maybe the full blown pnuemonia has kicked in, you know fluid on the lung, yes I had some. Still do and I can sure feel it today.

Grey's Anatomy tonight YAY...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Finally not a re-run!? Is the strike over?

Megan said...

Hope you're better now! My mom loves Grey's Anatomy. I've never gotten into it. Not that I have time to watch another television show.