Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am making some progress with my shopping. I got off to a good start then quit....typical ;)

I love Christmas, the music, the parties, the fellowship. Tonight I am going out, yes that night life I don't much talk about...lol
I have had a bit more of that lately.

This weekend we are going to have friends and kids over to make gingerbread houses, candy and be jolly. I thought Jacob needed some Christmas fun before Monday's surgery. He now says he does not want to discuss it because he is too nervous. And me, well I am not excited about them giving my baby an IV, yes people I know he is 11 years old but he is still my baby and Iam not sure if I can watch that part.

I am working on plans for New Years but nothing etched in stone.

2 comments:

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Have fun out tonight!!! I will be praying for Jacob on Monday!!

Susan said...

Everytime I think I'm done shopping, I remember someone or something else! ugghhh...the stores are madness now!