Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well I did it! I told my story to the City Council last night and it was televised. I was so nervous but I think I pulled it off~ It was tough but some time has passed and it seems easier than when I spoke in 2004. If I could only help one person or help fundings for shelters and such, it is needed and you never know who may need it, it could be your friend, family, coworker~ anyone~ you just never know!

This weekend will be busy~Saturday I am walking in Race for the Cure with the girls from ABPG, I am excited. Then off to a ball game. Sunday is Bethany's birthday party, she will be 4. Goodness how time flies.

Jacob seems to be doing better since we started the breathing treatments~ and he is as always sweet as pie =)

Just an older picture I wanted to post, I may do more of this.

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

glad to hear it went well!! i think it is OUTSTANDING of you to share. way to go!