Thursday, September 13, 2007

Still got sand in our toes....

We made it back from the beach yet wish we were still there!
The trip was great and I have lots to post so stay tuned!

Local and recent news~ Ramona gave me a gift card for and early birthday present (next Wednesday) to a VERY nice salon in Maumelle called Quy's. I had the yellow/orange removed from my hair yesterday and I like it!!!! Thanks Ramona!

Congrats to the White Twisters on their win this past Saturday against the Gold Twisters 12-8. A much needed win.
Denise and I ordered our shirts yesterday with the boys numbers and such on them.
They will play the Maumelle Wildcats this Saturday at 2:00. Last year these guys were so tall, like 7 foot, hmmmmmmmm






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacia your hair looks great!!!! You are a ROCKSTAR BABY!!!! Beautiful!!!!
Love ya and Happy, Happy Birthday!!
Ramona

The Brockintons said...

Your hair looks awesome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Love Ya
Denny