Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Streeetch those muscles

Day two of practie and Jacob is very sore. I had him do some stretches before practice. The muscle in his thigh is so big and gets so sore, any home remedy ideas?? I try to rub them but he can get a little antsy. Day two of school was great and Jacob was assigned his locker, that was very exciting to him. Almost exciting as the fact that he does not have to drink milk at lunch everyday, he was able to purchase a Propel yesterday.

He lets me take pictures at home but not so much on the field. I need to be a little discreet ;)



Me, Denise, Carrie and Mary Grace walked during practice. Jacob asked if I was forming a walking club..lol
I am so rushed this week trying to get the hang of this new routine. The helemt we bought was too big, they gave us the wrong size and they will not have his size until next week, wearing the old one for now.
His mouth piece melted to my purse during one of my trips to the helmet shop yesterday, can you say HOT! And you boil these things in hot water....
I left work early to get the helmet not knowing they did not even have the darn thing *insert sigh* and slammed into the back of a Dodge pick up. Yep my fault! I started to call police and the nice man got out to check on me and said my car was not hurt nor his truck and we could just go. To say the least I left.
Then I lost my keys before getting to pratice, then I thought I had broke my camera.
SLOW IT DOWN STACIA!!!!
Today I am dealing with that Crayon Breaker AGAIN!! ugh




No comments: