Friday, August 31, 2007

GO HOGS!

And remember your mouth piece!!! Jacob went to his 2nd practice without his mouth piece. I had left practice for a brief moment to run to the store andthe coach calls, that call is scarey enough. Well he had no mouth piece in and got hurt and has knocked a tooth loose, yes they are permanent teeth. The last thing I said to him was "get your mouth piece." *insert sigh*
I think he will be okay,after practice we grabbed some dinner at El Porton.
Jacob got some test results back yesterday a STAR reading test they took online and he made a 99.0 (above average), so proud. Last year Jacob's grades went down a little so I hope this year is better.
This weekend we plan to clean & pack. Jacob has a birthday party tonight at the skating rink for the other Jacob B.~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!! We also have some movie tickets that we might just use and catch a few cookouts.
Thanks to Kim for helping me out this morning~forgetful aren't we ;)

No comments: