Wednesday, July 18, 2007

AM I BEING STALKED??

My 2nd evening alone was rather frightening to say the least. I was running a little late getting home to meet JT, and my neighbor called to tell me there was someone in front of my house and I said "Yes I know". Then he starts to tell me how he is watching my house. We exchanged numbers weeks ago in case I needed anything...haha yeah right!
He started calling at 2 in the morning last Friday and yesterday after getting home and visiting with JT I noticed my kitchen window was open and the things in the window were knocked off in the sink, to say the least someone either came thorough or attempted to come through the window. I could not find anything missing and while checking things out HERE HE COMES trying to visit and ask to sit on my kitchen cabinet RIGHT BY THE WINDOW~odd!!!
I called the police and made a report and the DUDE STARTED CALLING AGAIN at 2 a.m. this morning.
I wonder if his girlfriend knows this ....well SHE WILL!!!
p.s. when he called last Friday night he said unacceptable things!!

On a good note~ tonight I am going out =)

No comments: